Antorán, Javier, James Urquhart Allingham, and José Miguel Hernández-Lobato. "Variational Depth Search in ResNets." arXiv preprint arXiv:2002.02797 (2020).
- Ph.D in Machine Learning, University of Cambridge, 2023 (expected)
- M.Phil in Advanced Computer Science, University of Cambridge, Jul 2018, Distinction
- BSc. in Electrical (Information Engineering), University of the Witwatersrand, Dec 2016, Distinction
- Wolfram Research
- Aug 2018 - Present
- Consultant - Deep Learning
- Helping to develop the Wolfram Language (Mathematica) deep learning framework. This includes adding new layers, adding high level features such as early stopping, and implementing the ONNX back-end.
- Isazi Consulting
- Dec 2015 - Sep 2017
- Junior Data Scientist, Data Science Intern
- Worked on various machine learning and data science related projects involving extensive use of the R and Python programming languages as well work involving Amazon Web Services, SQL and C++. Held the position of ‘Data Science Intern’ from Dec 2015 to Nov 2016, then held the position of ‘Junior Data Scientist’.
- Tensorflow 2.0
- Haskell & OCaml
- HTML, CSS, & JS
- MIPS & MPLab Assembly
- Verilog & VHDL